At Elephant Car Wash the health and safety of our customers and employees is of the upmost importance. We are committed to providing a safe experience for the public and our employees and have implemented the following procedures to further enhance safety. These changes follow recommended CDC guidelines and are intended to comply with recent local restrictions.
At this time our Seattle car washes located on 4th Ave and on Battery Street are closed.
- Effective immediately, we will no longer provide door jam, or interior cleaning at our location in Federal Way
- We ask that customers remain in their vehicle during wipe down, and while rims and tires are shined
- Only one detailer will work on a car at any time
- All employees are required to wear gloves and will increase the frequency of handwashing
- Auto Tellers are cleaned after customer use
- Cleaning and disinfecting will occur in high touch areas
- Staffing will be reduced
- Employees who are experiencing any sickness symptoms are to remain home
- Allowing employees over 60 years old home to stay home
As members of our global community, we want to ensure that we are doing our part to abide by national, state, and local mandates. We thank you for your support and hope you stay well, stay safe, and take care of one another.